Saturday, March 20, 2010

Kelly loves yellow

Today was a fun day! Dave's mom was in town and we went shopping downtown. Look what came home with me:


I bought it at a shop by the Midtown. It just caught my eye...I tried it on and after some dealing with Dave, I got it! Yes, I had to make a deal! I love the golden yellow colour, the shape, and the ruffley bow thing it has going on! After I brought it home, I noticed the letters YSL in the corner of the price tag. So I checked out their website and guess what...this is a knock-off of one of their designs. I guess I got a replica designer bag without even knowing it. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right???

2 comments:

  1. I Love it Kelly... Yellow has been in a personal favorite for quite some time now... which would indicate why I'm currently sitting on a yellow love seat which I got for my 18th birthday some years back!
    Love the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Natalie! I love the colour!

    ReplyDelete