Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Cute art

Every once in a while I like to look at art on Etsy's website (if you've never heard of it, check it out because there is so much amazing handmade stuff there). I have yet to order anything, but I'm really considering some digital art for my 'art wall' above my desk in my office. You could look for days through all the amazing art on Etsy...and I think at this point I'm only at about 3 or 4 hours! I really love the whimsical prints of Cosas Minimas by Blanca Gomez. These are two of my faves:

Cosas Minimas Smoke Print - Image from Etsy

Cosas Minimas Rainy Day Print - Image from Etsy

So cute! They just make me happy. I love the coloured and overlapping circles (which are also in other great prints) in the first one. As for the second, it's just adorable...the yellow dress...the cloud...the single yellow raindrop. Clearly cute! And I don't know why but I think there is something about raindrop shapes that I'm loving lately. I see them in art, on mugs, in fabric...and I like it, like it, yes I do!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute pics!! I love Etsy! We actually ordered all of our wall decals for work from the website and they turned out fantastic. They were made to order wipeable vinyl pictures and quotes. We only have one more tree to put up! You should pop up to 6100 sometime and take a peek! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea for the ward! I would like to see it sometime.

    ReplyDelete