Saturday, June 26, 2010

Oh Tiffany

Tiffany & Co., you make such lovely things! Here I am enjoying a relaxing Saturday morning, still in my p.j.'s, reading some blogs, and then I click on the Tiffany website (because of course I have it bookmarked and visit regularly!)...and what do I see but a new Tiffany Garden collection. Beautiful gems, mostly in the shapes of flowers! Oh my, I love them so! It shouldn't be surprising. I really do love flowers..and bows...and ruffles...and hearts. Yep, pretty girly I know! Of the collection, this necklace is my favorite:

Image from Tiffany & Co.

So it's not exactly in my price range at the moment...but I can still visit it right? Just a click of a button and there it is. If only that were as satisfying as looking in the mirror and seeing something so lovely hanging around my neck!

No comments:

Post a Comment