Thursday, August 5, 2010

Toy Story 3 is awesome

Image from www.disney.go.com

I will have to show you my new antiques soon, but first I have to tell you how great Toy Story 3 is! We went and saw it in 3D last night and it was such a fantastic movie! I absolutely loved every minute of it. Honestly, the 3D didn't blow my mind but I'm not really a fan. I think the movie would be equally great without it.

I won't tell you much about the storyline...just that Andy is grown up...and the toys (mistakenly) end up in a daycare. It was a great story and the characters were all fabulous. Lots of laughs and I almost cried a few times (all right, I did...the tears were welling up and I just couldn't help it!). I highly highly recommend seeing this movie! I will certainly be buying the blu-ray when it comes out...or should I say someone will be buying it for me?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment