Monday, September 13, 2010

Garden goodness

It's almost time to say goodbye to summer and my lovely garden. It's looking like the beautiful sweet peas are almost done for the season. I picked a few to bring in the house so I can enjoy their prettiness and sweet smell for just a little longer. I've also had lots of sunflowers blooming. I found these mini ones so I had to bring them in too:


They're ever so nice. I will definitely be growing both again next summer. I'm thinking I will do twice as many sweet peas next year! They are right up there in my list of favourite flowers! I absolutely love them.

I also picked some more roma tomatoes tonight:


I have yet to try one...but I promise I will Alissa! And Steph...these ones are going to Dave's coworkers but you will have to come and get a bowlful soon!

1 comment: