Monday, January 10, 2011

Colour and pattern

I found this very cool site that is a shop and a blog. It's called From Sthlm ('From Stockholm') and they sell only a few items at a time, featuring an independent Swedish designer each month. I went through what they have/had for sale and oooh...I pretty much love it all.

I would really love this candleholder by Maria L Dahlberg for my dining room table. Three would be great in fact (they come in different sizes and colours...so simple but lovely):


I would also put this tray by Maria Holmer Dahlgren in my kitchen:


The sweet little retro pattern on these dishes by Lotta Odelius is ever so cute:


I also love the graphic black and white pattern on this trivet by Barbro Tryberg Boberg:


And lastly, this tea towel and oven mitt set by Bengt & Lott would certainly add some punchy colour to a kitchen:


If you don't know by now, I LOVE Swedish design! If only I could get my hands on this book called Detaljer Hemma by Annika Huett and Ulf Huett Nilsson:


With 650 pictures from beautiful homes in Sweden, I'm pretty sure it would keep me busy for a while!
(all pics are from www.fromsthlm.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment