Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Threes: Kate Spade dresses edition

I'm sure by now you know that I love Kate Spade. My tastes are simple...IKEA, Kate Spade, Valentino, and Tiffany & Co.!

I was visiting Kate Spade's website and gawking at all the beautiful clothes, shoes, bags, jewelry, etc. and I decided I just had to show you some pics of three ever-so-pretty dresses. Just because. I also had to include a close-up shot of each to show you the details that make these dresses so nice.



I love bows! I think the polka dots are also very fun. And if I had this dress, I would also need some red shoes!



Are you kidding me? This red dress is stunning. I absolutely love the neckline. By the way, those earrings she is wearing are also amazing.



A perfect little black dress. Love the pleating.
All images from katespade.com

p.s. Whoever hired this model deserves a raise. I think she is awesome and so perfect for the Kate Spade brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment