Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My new slippers

We went to Minot this past weekend and these came home with me from the big, beautiful store that is Target:


I tend to have very cold feet so these beauties are keeping my feet ever so warm! And they're white and pink...and squishy on the bottom...and they have pom poms...pretty much perfection, really. Target is an awesome store! For clothes, I bought 2 cardigans, 3 long sleeved t-shirts, a pair of flats, a nightie, earrings, a dress, and these slippers. The most expensive item was 27 bucks (the dress in case you're wondering).

A successful shopping trip...and it was fun too! Dave was more excited about eating at different restaurants (e.g., Taco John's...who wouldn't want potato ole's in their burrito?). Not to mention all the junk food that he bought that we don't have here (e.g., Vanilla Coke and cheese in a can anyone?).

No comments:

Post a Comment