Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Super neat art

Okay, I have found some art that I think is unbelievably cool:



Sort of looks like an abstract painting of stripes, doesn't it? But it is not. It's actually the movie Bambi. The movie's bar code, if you will! It's all the frames from the movie made into a piece of art, according to this blog (which is how I found this amazing site...and if you're inclined you should also check out the company dna11.com for more cool art).

If you want to see what other movies look like, you must check out their site: www.moviebarcode.tumblr.com. There are well over a 100 movies and more being added regularly from the looks of things. I love the colourful cartoon/digital movies the most (imagine that!) but I could list 10 other favourites too.

Genius. I really want/need one of these!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing... now I just have to select the perfect movie for my office. Such a conversation piece. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks for the comment...I totally know who you are Anonymous! Keep me posted if you do pick one out and order it.

    ReplyDelete