Monday, May 23, 2011

Lamp for the living room

I'm kind of surprised I haven't shown you this lamp before since I've been eyeing it up for probably a year now. Anyways, I was in Pier 1 Imports today and saw it again and I still really want it:


I'm afraid our current lamp may fall over at any second. I shouldn't admit this but there is a pencil under it helping prop it straight! This new lamp is not cheap (like our current one) but it will be much sturdier...and more importantly, I just really like the shiny circles!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kelly! I love this lamp and loved my first visit to your blog ;) I can't wait to pop in for my next "visit"!

    Thank you so very much for your sweet comment on my blog today. It was very thoughtful of you and I appreciate it so much.

    amy*

    ReplyDelete