Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Yay for tulips

I sure like having fresh flowers in my house. It doesn't happen very often but I like to buy a cheap little bunch when I go grocery shopping. Tulips have been the flower of choice the last couple times. Tulips = Spring! Dave picked up these peachy-red beauties for me:


The colours are ever so pretty:



I think Mr. Roboto likes them too. He's the wooden cube! He's been a cube for a while...I suppose he got a little tired from his recent body builder pose!

2 comments:

  1. Nice flowers. Did you know that if you put a penny at the bottom of the vase the tulips will stand straight... So I've been told and it has worked for me in the past... Try it and let me know if it works for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good tip...I feel like I've heard that before but I've definitely never tried it.

    To be honest, for some reason I love them a little wonky and how they look when you first put them in a vase and they lay right over. They somehow look elegant to me. However, I may have to try this tip just see if it makes a difference!

    ReplyDelete