Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Wish list - no. 1

Oh, hi. It's been a while. How are you? Good. Ya, I'm doing just fine. Okay, now that we're acquainted again after my long absence, let's get to what you've been wondering for so long now...what exactly do I want/need/love...because isn't that what this fine little blog is all about? Here's the thing. My birthday is coming. And if you think about it, Christmas isn't too far away. So we wouldn't want anyone, such as my wonderful husband, thinking that there's absolutely nothing that I want/need/love, right? Oh no, we can't have that.

Well, my friends, this may only be the tip of the iceberg but here are some pretty gold things that I'm coveting right around now:
1. Yes, I still love Kate Spade. And I really love this spade hinge bangle from katespade.com. It's classic. And it would look just darling on my wrist.
2. This amazing statement necklace couldn't be prettier. The black, the gold, the teardrop shapes...it's all so good. It's called the jet petal collar necklace from whitehouseblackmarket.com. And it's on sale!
3. Oh, Michael Kors. I loved him on Project Runway! And it's a given that he's a seriously good designer. I love this black and gold buckle bangle from michaelkors.com. Perfection.

Yes, I need a little gold in my life. Silver and black are awesome together, but wow, black and gold together is a pretty, pretty sight. 

Stay tuned for more wish lists coming your way. Because there's always more that I'm wishing for!

No comments:

Post a Comment