Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wish list - no. 2

Hello again! I'm back with more wish list items. This time it's all about fabulous black and white stuff for my kitchen:
1. A super cool cutting board for my counter. Yes, I already have one but I LOVE this one. I'd just actually use my other one to cut things on and this one would be for making my counter pretty. It's called the lines cutting board from seventytree.bigcartel.com. I love that it's graphic but still simple. 
2. I seriously dig this bowl. I think it would make a fantastic centerpiece for my table. It's called the satellite bowl from momastore.org. I love a bowl that isn't a solid bowl! 
3. This is a vase but I want it for a plant pot. I really like the brush stroke look. It's actually hand painted so I suppose it's not a look, it's real brush strokes! It's called the agnes vase from normann-copenhagen.com. Totally cool.
4. A sweet little notecube with a sweet little pattern. It's called the cube notepad in small squares from saturday.com. Perfect for beside the phone for a message...or a love note!

Fun stuff, hey? I love black and white and think all of this would look absolutely perfect in my kitchen.

2 comments:

  1. Your wish list must be growing as Christmas is approaching! Always enjoying reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! You know me well NJM. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete