Sunday, November 24, 2013

Wish list - no. 3

I'm back with another wish list. Yes, my birthday is long gone, but Christmas is just around the corner. And I'm pretty sure wish lists are for anytime! So this time around, these are lovely things I want just for me:
1. These Black garnet gold vermeil stud earrings from leahalexandra.com are so pretty. Love the shape. And you can't go wrong with black and gold! Plus they're handmade in Vancouver. Bonus!
2. Oh Kate Spade. My love for KS handbags has not waivered one tiny bit. This Cedar street luciana bag (in garnet) from katespade.com has me head over heels I tell you. Love the red, the size, and the classic style. So good!
3. I can't get enough of polka dots. And in black and white, they are perfection. This Polka dot silk scarf from anntaylor.com is a beauty. You could wear it with so much and it'll never go out of style. Polka dots forever!

3 comments: