Saturday, July 17, 2010

Back from Vegas!

Oh how I love love love Las Vegas! We had a great time...as I knew we would! And yep, I want to go back again. This time around, I did a little more shopping. We went to the Fashion Show Mall, the Premium Outlet Center, and the beautiful Crystals!

I went to Kate Spade and bought a purse that I absolutely love:


Image from katespade.com

And I got a beautiful necklace from Tiffany & Co.!!! If you remember my wish list, I decided on #2. It's silver with a little diamond in a bezel setting. I picked it because it looks so delicate and classic. I wore it today and couldn't help looking at myself in the mirror a little too frequently just to look at it!

My only other purchases were a yellow (!) t-shirt from Michael Kors, some underwear from Victoria's Secret, and a pair of sandals from Steve Madden. Not that all of this wasn't enough!!!

I did enjoy the shopping but I have to say there are so many other things about Vegas that are just as good or even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment