Monday, September 20, 2010

Accessories week: Day 1

I love accessories...and I do have a few of them...but sometimes in my zombie-like state in the morning I don't take the extra few seconds to add a little jazz to my somewhat bland outfits. Yes, there's always the basics of my diamond stud earrings, my rings, and my watch...which are certainly nice and all, but it sure couldn't hurt to add a little extra pizazz!

Therefore, I've decided to add at least 2 additional accessories (that I already own) to each outfit I wear this week. These were the ones that I wore today:


It was a prepster look I had going today. I wore a grey cardigan with black cords (because it was so rainy and cold!) along with these pretty pearls that my friend Alissa brought me back from Hawaii and a black satin headband. I was channeling Kelly from Cheers...except she probably would have worn a pink cardigan!

No comments:

Post a Comment