Saturday, October 9, 2010

A day of earrings

So yesterday I bought myself some pretty earrings:


They're ever so lovely. I love the pink colour and I love the shape of the bottom crystals. They're made by Olev Jewelry Designs (check out Tammy's blog here). She makes very nice stuff!

I put them on last night while watching t.v. They looked very glam with my yoga pants! Then I went to bed and found something under my pillow:


Someone bought me an early birthday present! Or Thanksgiving present I guess. Very sweet indeed! I saw these at The Better Good a couple weeks ago. I ooohed and aaahed over them at the store and in my usual style continued to talk about them long after leaving! They're made by Bueno Style (check out their site here). Vintage loveliness.

I guess this means my diamond stud earrings are going to get some time off.

No comments:

Post a Comment