Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Christmas tree is up!

It's November 30th and the Christmas decorations are up (for the most part anyway...we kind of ran out of steam at the end of the night)! Here's a relatively close up shot of our Charlie Brown Christmas tree:


It's an artificial tree that is only 4 feet high that my brother gave to me a really long time ago. I think it's kind of cute. It is a little sparse in the branches department and no one's ever going to mistake it for a real tree but it's still sweet in its own way. And it fits pretty well in our little living room.

The Superman, Spiderman, and Riders ornaments didn't make it into this pic but believe me they are on there! We have quite an assortment of tree ornaments...lots of homemade ones and other ones that were given to us by our parents and grandmas and a few others collected over the years. All have a little story and I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment