Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas is coming

And my stocking appears to be full but Dave's is...well...not so full:


I'll be doing some shopping tomorrow! I've been so busy that I haven't been able to get Dave's gifts yet but tomorrow's my first day of holidays. Hurray!!!

I hung our stockings on the coat rack by the front door since we don't have a mantle to hang them on. Seems to work just fine!

I took some other pics of some of my cutesy decorations. Who doesn't decorate their stairs with round little stuffed santas, penguins and snowmen?:


I bought them on clearance from a card shop. I think they were $6.99 each. I've had them for about 4 years now and they're up there with my favourite decorations. They make me happy each time I go up the stairs.

These are also very cutesy:


I bought them at a candle party at my neighbour's one year. They were definitely not $6.99 though!

2 comments:

  1. Joyeux Noel Kelly... glad to hear that you get some well deserved time off!! And very good idea about the stockings...

    Hope you have much rest during your time off... much love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyeux Noel to you too NJM! Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete