Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pendant light

I was just browsing through some of the stores I have bookmarked...as I like to do...and discovered this pretty cool pendant light from Urban Barn:


I really need to go to the store this weekend and have a look at it in real life! I posted about pendant light ideas for above our kitchen table way back in January of last year (take a look here if by some chance you can't quite recall!). A jazzy new light has been on my wish list forever! I definitely want a drum-style pendant...just not sure if I want a plain white fabric shade or something with a little more sparkle like this one.

Update: Well, we went and checked it out yesterday. Dave declared his 'golden power of veto' so it's a no. I think I agree...it's a bit much for our kitchen/dining room. We're both thinking we'll get a plain white shade in this style...one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment