Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Threes: Black and white stuff

Just some pretty things I've come across in the last couple of days. I do love black and white stuff.

First, take a look at these pretty mirrors...I can't decide which colour I like better:


Such a cool shape. Modern and elegant in my opinion.

And here's some black and white art that I think is surprisingly nice:



That is just a really really nice photograph. I feel like it evokes calmness and peacefulness but also a strong feeling too. Hmm, I guess the title Fierce Grace is perfect. Interesting.

And lastly, here's a tea towel...of all things. A fantastic tea towel! It's Swedish (remember: Swedish=awesome...if you learn anything from reading this blog, it should be this). The tea towel is made up of all things Swedish:



I see brands like Volvo, IKEA, and H&M, names of people like the author of Pippi Longstocking, traditions, and many delicious food items (mmmm, pepparkakor). I recognize quite a few other things too, but you must know me well enough to know that I will be looking up what the rest means!

No comments:

Post a Comment