Saturday, April 13, 2013

Scandinavian stuff for my kitchen

Okay, so I haven't blogged in a while. I blame it on Pinterest! It's a vortex that sucks me in over and over again. However, there is some lovely eye candy to be found. If you'd like to see what I've been pinning, you can check out my Pinterest page here.

So Blogger, please know that I still love you. We go way back. I shall always return so I can ramble about all the stuff I love and want. And to show off my new purchases! And what is it this time? Well, as the title suggests it's a little Scandinavian loveliness to add to my kitchen:
I ordered the Rosendahl Copenhagen Grand Cru cutting board and Ferm Living's Triangle tea towels from Scandinavian Design Center. And I love them! My kitchen's accessories are going black and white. With dashes of wood. I tried a multicolour kitchen and it just didn't do it for me. I love colour but it just wasn't working. So my goal is to get only quality things I love and that is not hard in a black and white palette!
Oh, I love the bamboo cutting board as much as a cutting board can be loved! It's simple yet sleek with it's little notches that are ever so cute. And the tea towels...aaaahhhhh...I LOVE them. There's no denying that I have a thing for tea towels. I buy them frequently to Dave's dismay, but these are the best ones I have bought to date. I love the pattern so much! I've longed for them for a while and I finally pulled the trigger...or should I say clicked the computer keyboard...and bought them. My first purchases from Scandinavian Design Center and they won't be the last!

Also, some of my new kitchen/dining room art is in the mail and some is currently at the framers and I can't wait to show you once it's all up and done! Black and white goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment